Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Home Decorations

Click on the Description or the picture to link to the tutorial!

Liam's Goodwill Kitchen

painted picnic basket for photoshoot

Doily Wall Art


Ashley Ann said...

Love it all!!

Neumaisse said...

I had a desk just like that that my Dad got at an auction when I was about that age! He painted it in the exact blue of Trey's and I was heartsick when my stepmom got rid of it. I loved that thing. I kept my colored pencils in the inkwell. :)

Kristi said...

I agree, I love it all! You have a great eye!!

Kara said...

You are SO very talented. Love your style.

Kara @ Mine for the Making

buythebesthome said...

Hi there!!!I'm from Chicago foreclosure, I was really amazed with your ideas it's truly brilliant..

along1000 said...

You are so talented and creative! Love reading your blog!

michael burrows said...

I could use your tips to enhance my trio apartments pasadena home.