Friday, January 22, 2010

so my friend kelly is having a baby

my husband see's me making the cupcakes for her baby shower...

husband :"uh is kelly ok with you putting a pregnant picture of her on her cupcakes?"

me: "that's what she gets for letting me help with her shower."

husband: "actually i think she will really like it!"

me: "ok good, i was acting confident, but actually getting kinda worried she would wanna kill me."



like it she did!
kelly and i go wayyyy back to middle school.

i used to call her "smelly butman" short for kelly putman :o)
she would shoot back with calling me "manya" which I totally HATED!

we are so much more grown up than that now :o)



thanks for letting me help with your baby shower!
can't wait to see that sweet little babe.



i already have ideas for baby #3 so you better watch your back :o)

16 comments:

Heather said...

If I looked that darling pregnant and perched on a dozen or so cupcakes, man...

Not to mention that chocolate frosting makes everything look fabulous.

jlthomas said...

way cute!

Tonya said...

Sooo cute! What a great idea?!?! Will you plan my next baby shower? Wait...I may not have anymore! But I might to have this cute stuff for a party! ;) Thanks for sharing!

~MeLiSsA~ said...

What a cute idea! Love how crafty you are my friend! :)

Kayley said...

That is such a cute idea!

chelsea said...

Ha ha ha! I love it.

laylablue said...

at least you didn't put little tushies all over the cupcakes

great ideas again! i love to read your posts

Janas Bananas said...

I think it was very clever...I would have loved it too.

Kate said...

Those are so darn cute! I am totally stealing this idea for my next cupcake venture. :)
And I need to know how you made the cupcake toppers too...most likely via Erin :) lol.

Kelly Munns said...

hahahaha! what a surprise! i did love them...and the fact that you used a picture from when i was big, but not HUGE yet!

you really outdid yourself. it was fun and i'm most excited that i got to see you. hopefully i can get this package in the mail before baby is born!

ps. in a matter of gestation, isaac would have been born yesterday! i'm doing great!

Kelly Munns said...

can i mention how those cupcakes are my guilty pleasure?!

teamkyte said...

those are so cool!!!!!

M said...

So cute!!

pam said...

hahahaha smelly butman hahaha.

loved those cupcakes! very cute.

Wendy D said...

those are so cute. i'm sure kelly loved it. great idea :) i wish i could come down for the shower it'd be fun to see you guys....is jill coming (even though i'm totally inviting myself :) )

Mr. and Mrs. Pope said...

love it!! would have been a great party to be at!