Monday, July 14, 2008

all because I BLOG

some of you know i LOST my wedding ring after travis and i had been married for about a year and a half. it was horrible. well today i get on my blog...see i have a new comment, and it is my old friend JEN from BYU. her comment said the following:

The Jen said...
YAAAAAYYYY!!!I finally found you guys! I have good news, besides the fact that you guys have beautiful kids and that we also have 2 beautiful kids!!!! I HAVE YOUR WEDDING RING...YOU KNOW THE ONE YOU LOST IN THE COUCH OF THE ATTIC APARTMENT?!? Please, please, please email me so that I can send it to you, I have been carrying it around for years :).

i won't say the exact words that came out of my mouth when i read this...but it made my month! no more hearing "yeah tanya lost the first ring i gave her." she is mailing it back to me. jen I LOVE YOU! i am so grateful that good honest people are still out there. my wedding ring is found! All BECAUSE I BLOG.

11 comments:

Courtney said...

that is amazing! thanks for adding Nesting Instincts to your blogroll. What a lovely family!

Johnny said...

I lost my wedding ring at Emily's parents house. They know where to find us but that hasn't helped out. Maybe blogging will pay off for us someday. I bet Travis is just a little disappointed that he won't be able to hold that over you anymore. Sounds like he was enjoying it.

RaeAnn said...

quick raeann story? i once lost my ring in my own house and my whole family was tearing things apart looking for it. i prayed, i cried, then my sister ashley gets home and said, "oh i saw your ring in the bathroom and put it in this pocket in your backpack where it would be safer." what? sisters. So glad you found yours!!!

Matt 'n Erin said...

Oh my word! That is amazing!
YAY!!!!
We need to get together soon!

Kelly Munns said...

oh whoa....i can't even believe it!

Daisha said...

Wow! How lucky is that?! So did Travis buy you a new ring after you lost yours, did you wear a fake, or nothing at all?!

Court and Brade said...

Tan! Holy freakin cow! :) I cannot believe that! Wow... she has seriously had your ring this whole time? good thing she found you through blogging! That seriously is awesome.. yay!

ryanandsarali said...

That is unbelievable!!!! I remember when you lost that & you by chance had just insured it & you had to go shopping for a new one!!! How funny that now you have 2!!! So what's your plan now??? Do you have to turn the replacement ring back into the insurance company?? :) That's a great story right there!!! I'm happy for you!

The Jen said...

Seriously blogging pays off...

angela said...

that's sweet. now if only you could get your first dress back....

Whitney said...

that's like ameria's most unbelieveable stories - i had to share with my coworkers of coarse. lucky lady's been wearing your ring for the past years - i'm not so sure i would have tried to find you :) i'm glad she did!!!