Saturday, June 28, 2008

future shopper

This picture was from a month ago. I thought it was so cute but I didn't get around to posting it. I just love this little girl. Tonight I took her to the grocery store and they happened to have one of those little "shopper in training" shopping carts. She pushed that cart around the store like she owned the place. She said "hi" (in her cindy lu hoo from "how the grinch stole christmas" voice) to pretty much everyone she saw. She put all of the little things we needed in there and loaded them onto the counter when it was time to check out. It really was so precious. I will never forget it. We forgot to get some sour cream and had to run back and get it. I told her to push the cart fast and boy did she ever. She was running through the isles giggling all the way. She even stole the hearts of a few fellow shoppers.




5 comments:

Em Russ said...

so sweet! Love that little girl's big brown eyes!

RaeAnn said...

100% precious. did you try and sneak some slim jims into her shopping? that was a classic move in the broulims days.

Court and Brade said...

love the new blogger header... oh my, your little ones are adorable AND your photography skills are good girl!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh precious! ok what the heck...raeann remembers the slim jim incident? maybe it was her? ever think about that? blonde hair...striking personality...? anyone?

RaeAnn said...

oh kelly. you make me laugh. yeah, i have a clear memory of slipping slim jims in the old cart, but if it was just me copying kelly, well that wouldn't be the first time.