Thursday, November 11, 2010

trey in the early morning...

trey's aunt emily (my 17 year old sister) spend the night last night.

he told her he was going to TP her car...she did not believe him.

trey was up before her this morning, put his sneakers on, and headed out the door in his pj's with toilet paper under his little arm.

this was his first time TPing. 

i was impressed with his natural ability.

check out the arch on that air born toilet paper roll.



i took this video on my phone.


i wanted to give him a little scare, so i snuck up on him and yelled "hey kid watcha doin!?"

he just looked at me and said "mom you know it's just me!"


 
i am going to have to keep my eye on this kid when he is a teenager...i see lots of toilet papering in his future.

14 comments:

The Kale Patch said...

That is SO funny! Kid after my own heart! My husband cringes everytime I tell him about my high school TPing days. Men don't like to think of their car being messed with.:) Tell Trey he should use oreos on the windows next time too. Lick 'em and stick 'em. They won't hurt anything, but are hilarious to find on your car. Better start investing in economy packs of TP, Mom.;)

Kim said...

phahaha that's awesome

Melanie's Randomness said...

LOL!! Aww this is cute! I wouldn't tell him about the night before Halloween ya know Mischief night tho. =P

Melanie's Randomness

Kelly Munns said...

yeah like you didn't know that was in his blood. seriously, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. Too funny! :)

Rachael said...

That's hilarious! I have some fun stories from my high school TPing days. Got chased by the cops once...people never believe me when I tell them that story. He's starting out quite young...so yes, be careful when he is a teenager. You might be getting some phone calls from upset teachers :)

SkinnyMeg said...

That is freaking awesome!!!!

Stephanie said...

I'd be worried about your vehicle if I were you! When I was younger I would TP my mother's car all the time... birthdays, holidays, just because. Needless to say she was glad when I moved out; she hasn't had to but TP in bulk in years!

RaeAnn said...

hmm...i wonder, i WONDER who he gets his sneakiness from???

jlthomas said...

Tanya this post cracked me up! He's so your son, love it!

Kacie said...

Trey, you get it from your mother... trust me, I've seen her skills in action!

Unknown said...

Okay, so how many "training sessions" have you had? Seriously. He's good. Too good...

LaVerne Bird said...

When we first moved here your Mom cleaned up 32 rolls of tp in our yard. It had dew on it. What a mess. So just where did he learn how to do this?

Tanya said...

He has a natural gift grandma. I have resisted the urge to teach him all I know and love about pranking.