Sunday, October 03, 2010

dear grandpa jess...





you moved 3 hours away.
remember how i used to bring you a huge stack of books and you would read every single one to me?

well, my mom has started taking notice to the fact that i must be really be needing some time with my grandpa.

let me tell you what happened yesterday...



 i was painting my moms fingernails with my purple sparkly nail polish.

my mom said to me,

 "lucy that nail polish is so beautiful, just where did you get it?"



that's when i said to my mom,

 "from grandpa jess...it is the same kind he used when he was a little girl."

that's when she knew i really must be missing you.


with love,

lucy

5 comments:

Julia said...

So sweet!

Ashley Calaway said...

That is the cutest thing ever. And your kids are the cutest things ever too! Love reading your blog!

Kelly Munns said...

hahahahahaha! oh jess...

The Fergy Bunch said...

So I was watching a video a friend of mine(Peter Smith) from Oregon made for his nephews birthday and I saw Trey & Lucy were in attendance and I thought ... WAIT I know those kids, I read her mom's blog. Cute blog by the way I made your dishtowel dress for my little girl last winter.

Three Points Vintage said...

such sweet words!