Sunday, April 19, 2009

ever made a button?


I am so excited because I just figured out how to make a button for my blog! I have been getting emails asking for one, so I got to work.
If you want to add my button to your blog:

1. COPY THE CODE (it's on the right underneath my button on the sidebar :o)

2. Layout

3. Add a gadget

4. HTML/JavaScript

5. Paste the code

It's as easy as that!

Maybe you need a button for your blog too! Here are the links with great tutorials on just how to do it:

I used this one to make the button:

http://jenieshell.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-to-make-blog-button.html

Here is the one I used to make the button with the text box underneath to share the code with you!

10 comments:

Anna Sophia said...

You truley are a very sweet person. I wish I knew you in real life! :-)

*Your button is very cute!

Stephanie said...

SO FUN!!! Thanks Tanya!

chelsea said...

Yes! Thanks for the instructions for your not tech savvy sister. I finally figured it out.

MiMi said...

I just got my button! I'm so hooked on your site, I've stolen a couple of your ideas so far! :)
Macey

Kelly Munns said...

what's the deal? i can't get it to work!

Jill said...

I'll be sporting your button for sure!
-Jill

Shane and Amy said...

Yeah!!! I've told so many people about your blog...now they can just click on your button. Thanks!

Megan Marie said...

So cute!!

The Popes said...

once i get the time for my blog make-over your button is first thing to add . .till then .. i'll keep snooping and sharing your site with all my friends here :) LOVE the earrings!

michellejohnnie said...

I've been wanting to make one of these! i linked to it so my friends and I can do this! Thanks!