I have hijacked the blog. For Tanya's 2_th birthday I want to post some things I love about her:
10. Her crafts. Tanya is amazingly creative. She loves doing crafts and is very good at them. The kids love doing crafts with her (and she can reel me in occasionally).
9. She's a great cook. For anybody who has ever had her strawberry/almond or chicken/grape salad you know what I mean.
8. She can put me in my place -- Lord knows I need it.
7. Patience. She has referenced a few of my follies over the months on the blog (most recently the skateboard accident) and there are many others which don't make the blog thank goodness. She always laughs with me or at me first, then takes pictures, then shakes her head and walks away. Usually mumbling something about how she thought she knew me when we got married.........
6. Style. She always looks great and helps the kids look great. We do disagree a little on how long Trey's hair should be. Ever since we cut it she has looked at old pictures and talks about "snuggling his hair"
5. She's Hot............
4. Selfless. She always wants others to be happy and puts the needs of the 3 of us kids before hers. She has an amazing heart and never does anything to hurt other people.
3. Her love of "things." Let me give some examples: Anything Christmas, snow, real fires, Oregon coast, crafts, kids, chocolate, Taylor Swift music, her pink and white striped hoodie, movies, did I say chocolate? childbirth, bed heads, blogging, movies..............
2. Mom. She is the best mom possible for our kids. She loves the kids and takes amazing care of them. Our kids are lucky to have her as mom
1. Wife. She puts up with alot and is very supportive of me. I cannot imagine life without her. I love you for everything Tanya and Happy Birthday.