Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BAM!


i got my ring back. after more than 4 years we are reunited! i can't stop looking at it. thank you jen graham! so some of you were wondering if i had gotten a new ring. yes i did. travis just happened to have gone out on a whim and bought ring insurance. the thing was, rings had gone up in price by then so the ring they replaced it with wasn't as nice and it just plain wasn't the one travis picked out and gave me.


so i was thinking the other day that i might have problems. i have had two wedding rings, two wedding dresses (my wedding dress i had made was ruined at the dry cleaners the night before our wedding), and travis had to propose to me twice. he should have known what he was getting in to :o)

6 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

LOL! you are hilarious! i can't even believe that ring resurfaced! it looks just as beautiful as the day i saw it in utah...on my way to oregon...to get married myself. aww. good job jen!

RaeAnn said...

Congratulations!!! I think you need to post the wedding dress story in full with pictures! I love Pam's dress that you made.

The Black Family said...

I am so glad that you got it back! How exciting! It is beautiful. I am so happy for you.

The Jen said...

Boy that thing looks a lot better on your finger than in a plastic bag in my kitchen drawer. And don't you try and tell me that my kids are cute or that I am an awesome mom. Your kids look like gap commercials in every pic and your finding time to make refrigerator magnets and wall hangings...I think I will leave the supermom title for you young lady. Oh and I have decided that if you want to pay me back you have to teach me to sew like you do...sometime before one of us dies :) Actually considering that you helped me make that tie for Luke, I was actually in your debt.

Unknown said...

I am sure Travis knew what he is getting into and that it was worth two proposals. I am so glad you found your ring!

aunt choody said...

I bet that was a happy day that you got that back. That is so cool.