Thursday, May 08, 2008

back from vacation!

we just got back from our vacation to california! it was a beach/visiting old friends/visiting family/wedding/disneyland vacation. i took SO many pictures. i will have to give you little bits at a time...i took over 1000 pictures :o) i am so totally out-of-control. stay tunned for more pictures to come. here are some of our trip to newport beach with my sister's family and our old byu friends shane and amy.

lucy refuses to look at the camera for a picture. i have ruined her!

this is my very sweet sister chelsea holding lucy.

brother-in-law abe and my nephew miles. travis and abe rented boogie boards and had a blast!

my nephew isaac to the left, my friends little boy jayden in the middle, and trey with the crazy red hair on the right.

college friends reunited! shane and amy are so much fun! we wish we lived closer.

8 comments:

Daisha said...

I love in the bottom pic non of the kids are looking at the camera!

Kelly Munns said...

tanya. those are great pictures! i hope you were using your new camera because they look sooo good! they look like you captured the moment perfectly! and i think the reason lucy won't look at the camera is because she wants to be a movie star...they never look at the camera :)

ps. you look really good! i never thought about it, but i miss seeing YOU!

Whitney said...

did you cut your hair?? bangs?? maybe it's just pulled back but either way it's WAY foxy!! i love trey's red hair by the way-it adds that much more color to pics!! :) and about raeann i just found out what you meant . . .apparently i can't get on either! RAEANN!!!! :)

thejencooper said...

Oh my gosh, Lucy is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! She is like a little model you would see in a magazine or something! Ok, so what kind of camera do you have because I am trying to figure out which one I want to get!

Stooph said...

chelsea is so pretty. in her hot red bathing suit.

RaeAnn said...

Hey, saw your comment on Whit's blog--I am back baby. CUTE pics. I want to see all 1,000!!

Unknown said...

What a bunch of beautiful people! I'm excited to see more and pretend that I'm not as big as a hippo, but can run around on a beach and be carefree. . .Tanya, I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant while I was pregnant. . . so that after the baby was born, I would still be pregnant. . . can that happen?

aunt choody said...

T- you are getting so goot at taking pictures. You should go back to photography school. I need a copy of the beach pictures.